Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Reverb #4 Letting Go

I am joining the Reverb Community a bit late. Have followed friends and been impressed by their commitment to write. Finally decided to take the leap. Jumping in now....

What have I let go and how has it affected me? I have decided to try and let go of fear. I really have way too many and none are tangible ones (bugs, snakes, etc) but instead those sneaky fears that creep up on me as I fall asleep - will I be able to pay the bills? can I ever buy a house? can I afford college for my Bug? Will the IRS EVER leave me alone (much longer story). Notice the theme - finances. So I have decided to do what I can now while thinking a bit ahead and not panicking. OK, at least not panicking too much. It's made me a little more relaxed but not as much as I want. I am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment