Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Virgin Blog

A few people have been encourgaing me to write, to blog. I have been resistant. Why? Well, lots of reasons:
1. What do I have to say that others would find interesting?
2. I don't have time to blog
3. I have performance anxiety
4. I have spelling in public anxiety
5. I am boring (see #1)

Then I realized that if I do blog, it's really not for others to read, though if they do I I will be happy. It's for me to write. It's for me to share some of my experiences and hopefully find community through those experiences. It's for me to take a few minutes of time to do domething that I actually enjoy - not something I have to do.

So here I go. Expect to hear about my life as a single mom, sex educator, teacher, nature lover, cat person, my Bug (2 year old son), and other random items. I am inspired by the women in my life who have the courage to share their thoughts. Maybe some day my child will read this and be proud too.

Wow, maybe the first time isn't so hard after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment